Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cutie Pie Pocket


I have wanted to create a pocket card for a while now so finally sat down yesterday and came up with this. I decided to use two different papers from the "cutie pie" designer papers. This is my favorite paper from this catalog. Since we will be getting all new papers in a couple of months I decided that this would be a great time to use it.



I recently went to "Michaels" and found this twill tape in lots of different colors, made by Martha Stewart. I loved how this color goes so well with certainly celery (the color is silver sage). I hope that you all like it as well as I did once I was done.

Stamps: So Many Sayings

Paper: cutie pie DP, rose red, certainly celery, so saffron, bashful blue

Ink: basic black

Punches: word window, 1" circle, corner rounder

Accessories: sticky strip, brads, twill tape

Techniques: double pocket


~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews