Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Stamp Night


Happy Holidays!


The year has almost passed us by and it's time to finish up your Christmas projects before the big day. I know that this time of year is very busy so I have set aside two days for you to come and make a few projects that can be used for Christmas as well as all year long.
Please let me know as soon as possible what you would like to make this month.




When:
Friday, December 12, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
.
5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Come anytime during my hours but make
sure to allow enough time to finish all of
your projects.

Where:
My House
- Let me know if you need directions.











GiftCard - inside

__________________________________________________

Scrapbook Pages























__________________________________________________

Gift Tags
Make these fun gift tags and add a personal touch to all of your packages this Christmas. There are eight different designs in several different colors in a specially made envelope. Anyone receiving your present will love these fun tags.











Reindeer Food

Here is a small treat to make for your children, family or friends. They can sprinkle this magic mixture in the front yard to help Santa and his reindeer find your house much easier.







__________________________________________________

Items A la Cart:

* Class Fee $15 (details below)

* Scrapbook pages $8 (when bought separately as a double page layout)

* Cards $2
(if you order 4 or more cards (any kind) the cost will go down to
$1.50)

* Gift Tags $2

* Bag in a Box $3

* Reindeer Food $2

* Pre-made Items $5
(if you are not able to come to stamp night, add $5 to your total and I will put them together for you)


Class Fee Details:
You will make:
* Both of the 2-page 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts
- (I can change the size if you let me know, ex. 8-1/2 x 11)

* Your choice of 2 cards (Let me know which two you would like)

~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews