Sunday, June 28, 2009

July Stamp Day/Night

Add ImageSummer Fun!


Summer is upon us and the sun is finally shining on us each day. Now is the time to get out and enjoy the warm weather and long hours of light. Take a break from all of your activities and spend some time with old friends or come make some new ones as you create some fun projects.

I have put together a group of projects that you can use during your up-coming vacations and holiday celebrations.

I hope that you can come join us for a fun day/night of stamping and you can enjoy making these items as much as I enjoyed making them.


You are always welcome to bring a friend, just make sure that you let me know what everyone would like to make.



Please let me know by Sunday, July 12th when you plan on attending and what you would like to make. All prices are listed at the bottom of this post.

When:
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
.
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
or
5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Come anytime during my hours but make sure to allow enough time to finish all of your projects.

(If this day does not work for your schedule but you would really like to make something please let me know and I will see if there is any other time that will work.)


Where:
My House
- Let me know if you need directions.















(Click on any image to enlarge)

Come and make all four cards or choose your own combination.

__________________________________________________

Scrapbook Pages














(Click on any image to enlarge)















(Click on any image to enlarge)



Small Robot Box

I love these little boxes, they are so fun and easy to make. There are many different sayings that you can place on the box. You can choose either the blue or pink. they are so fun and cute you may need to make them both.

These are the perfect size for gift cards, small gifts, or a favorite treat. Below is a picture of what the inside will look like.

(Click on any image to enlarge)




















Personal Notebook





This notebook is the perfect size for your purse, next to your bed , or any where you are. The great thing about this notebook is that is decorated and looks much better than a plain notebook.


(Click on any image to enlarge)









__________________________________________________


Items A la Cart:

* Cards $1.50 when you order 4 or more cards (any kind or combination)
($2 if bought seperately
)

* Scrapbook pages $10 - this includes both 12x12 double page spreads - (I can change the size if you let me know, ex. 8-1/2 x 11)

* Robot Box $2

* Notebook $2

* Pre-made Items $5
(if you are not able to come to stamp night, add $5 to your total and I will put them together for you)


~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews