Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sending a little love your way...

Who couldn't use a little love after all the big festivities are over from the holidays? Here is a little love from me to you to get you in the loving mood.



I found the inspiration for this little treat from Becky Roberts and had to make one for myself.

I hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________

1. Stack two nuggets on top of each other.
2. Place 1" x 4.25" real red cardstock the length of the nuggets on the bottom and fold up the sides.
3. Wrap 1 3/8" x 4 1/4" real red cardstock all the way around the two nuggets, fastening with sticky strip on the bottom.
4. Fold up the front and back flaps and trace the shape of the mailbox.
5. Cut out the flaps and tuck the back flap inside the mailbox.
6. Cut out a flag and attach it to 1"x 4 1/4" white cardstock.
7. Decorate your mailbox to your liking.

****Edited to add****
I found this great tutorial that Hannah made for this little treat.
You can find the PDF by clicking here.

I found another great tutorial here as well.

~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews