Saturday, May 8, 2010

May Stamp Class

It's that time again - the May Stamp Class is coming up. 

Stamp Class
Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.
at my home

Please R.S.V.P. which day you are planning to come. 
Remember to bring your own favorite adhesive.

$10.00  for 5 different cards, 1 gift card holder, and a special surprise.
This workshop includes masculine cards.

Kits:  $10 unassembled or $12 assembled.  Postage willl be added for out-of-towners.

I love holding Stamp Class workshops.  I spend a lot of time choosing the cards to make (so many choices) and preparing.  And then I get to spend time with friends that share my hobby and enthusiasm.  It really is fun.

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews