Thursday, June 1, 2017

I am back...

I know that it has been a very long time since I have been here, life has just gotten away from me but I am currently trying to refresh and update this blog.  My life has been so crazy and busy that I I have let all my stamping and crafting just go by the wayside.  Well, I have decided that I need to start over and begin crafting again to help bring some level of calmness back to my life.  I have missed being able to post projects and ideas here.  This transition may take a little while but I may just have to do baby steps as I work my way back to a good creative level.  I am excited to start crafting again and hope to begin some ideas and inspiration soon.

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews