Saturday, August 9, 2008

August Girl's Night Out


Here is the invitation to my August Girl's Night Out! Please call or email if you can attend!

Everything will be cut out and ready for you to assemble so I will need to know your preference of page size for your scrapbook. Please let me know if you plan to attend so that I can have enough supplies for everyone. If you are not able to attend but would still like to make them, let me know so I can work out a time for you.

Please RSVP by Monday, August 18 so that I have enough time to prepare everything for you.



Allison Whiting
stampinaunt@gmail.com
801-755-3062
Let me know if you need any directions.


~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews