Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Colors

It is taking me some time to get used to the new in-colors in the current catalog. I decided to try a couple of cards that I have seen from other stampers.


This first card I loved as soon as I saw it and knew that I must CASE it from Michelle. To find the instructions please click here.


Stamps: Cute as a Bug
Paper: kiwi kiss bashful blue, so saffron, whisper white
Ink:
kiwi kiss
Punches: scallop edge punch
Accessories: gingham ribbon from hobby lobby



The second card I have seen done several times but I really liked the way Tara did it on her blog. To get the instructions for this card you can click here. The technique used to make the hair is called frayed ribbon. You can find this tutorial here.


Stamps: Pick a Petal
Paper: baja breeze, whisper white, basic black
Ink:
baja breeze, tangarine tango, basic black
Punches: 1/2" circle
Accessories: ribbon
Techniques:
frayed ribbon


I hope that you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them. I think that they will be used many times.

~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews