Sunday, September 28, 2008

October Stamp Night



Happy Boo to You!

I am trying something a little different this month for my stamp night. I am posting the projects that we are doing and then you can choose which items and how many you would like to do. I have tried to add a few holiday items in the mix, as well as some general items that you can use anytime. I hope that this gets you as excited about coming as I am for you to come.



Date:
Saturday October 11, 2008 @ 10 am

Where:
My House

Details:
You will make:
* Both of the 2-page 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts
- (I can change the size if you let me know, ex. 8-1/2 x 11)

* Your choice of 2 cards (Let me know which two you would like)

**Class Fee: $15


Click on any of the pictures to enlarge.













These are the two scrapbook pages that we will be doing.
There is a Halloween layout as well as a all occasion layout.





These are all four of the cards which you may choose from.

______________________________________________________________


I have included a few add-on's to the class, or you may pick and choose the items you would like.

* Frankenstein popcorn slider $3

* Additional cards $2
(if you order 4 or more cards the cost will go down to
$1.50)

* Scrapbook pages $8


~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews