Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Circle Scissor Plus and Stamp Night


This new catalog has some great new products. One of these products is a circle cutter. I can not wait to get this ordered so that I can use it. Angie has a great tutorial on her blog to tell you how to use this new tool. I can't wait since it looks so easy to use.



I am planning a February Stamp night but have not gotten pictures finished and posted. I will try to finish up pictures and have them posted in the next day or two. I have been out of town and many late nights at school this week. Keep these dates available and I hope to see you all soon.

Friday, Febraury 13, 2009 or
Tuesday, Febraury 17, 2009
5:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Come anytime during my hours but make sure to allow enough time to finish all of your projects.

~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews