Wednesday, January 28, 2009

February Stamp Night


Love and Stamping

_______________________________


We have begun a new year and things are already off to fast start. Many of you are aware that Stampin' Up! has a new Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog with many new stamps and accessories.

Love is in the air and Valentines day is just around the corner. Come and join us for an evening of stamping and fun before you go for a date or activities the next day with the ones you love. Please let me know as soon as possible what you would like to make this month.

When:
Friday, February 13, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
.
5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Come anytime during my hours but make
sure to allow enough time to finish all of
your projects.

Where:
My House
- Let me know if you need directions.


(click on any pictures to enlarge)
__________________________________________________

Scrapbook Pages





























__________________________________________________

Kiss Treat Box
You can give kisses to all those who you care about. Make these adorable boxes to hold 5 kisses and give to all those you love or just to say you care.



Calendar
Who can't always use a new calendar and this one can be placed almost anywhere. You can add a magnet to the back to attach it to the refrigerator or place it on your desk for a quick reference to dates. If you would rather change the pink colors to something else, please let me know which color you would prefer and I will see what I can come up with.

__________________________________________________

Items A la Cart:

* Class Fee $15 (details below)

* Scrapbook pages $8 (when bought separately as a double page layout)

* Cards $2
(if you order 4 or more cards (any kind) the cost will go down to
$1.50)

* Kiss Treat Box $1

* Calendar $3

* Pre-made Items $5
(if you are not able to come to stamp night, add $5 to your total and I will put them together for you)


Class Fee Details:
You will make:
* Both of the 2-page 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts
- (I can change the size if you let me know, ex. 8-1/2 x 11)

* Your choice of 2 cards (Let me know which two you would like)

~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews