Monday, February 15, 2010

February - Stamp Night

It's Not Easy Being Green

Green is the color of the upcoming season, whether it be St. Patrick's Day or a hope for spring and new growth.  I have put together a group of all occasion cards all around the color green.  I enjoyed finding new ways to incorporate these colors and I hope that you enjoy them as well.

Since I am just getting back to holding classes I am only offering cards this month.  Come join me for a fun night of stamping and get to know and visit with some new people.


Where:
My House
-Let me know if you need directions.

When:
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
5:00p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Cost:
$10 - 4 cards and a 3D project

*** Please bring your own favorite adhesive.***

~Please RSVP so that I can plan enough supplies for you.~






No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews