Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes

I liked this card by Tawnya Bonnell so well that I had to try it for myself.  I did change the colors a little bit so that it was made with current supplies.




Card Recipe:

  • Stamp Sets:  Crazy for Cupcakes, Tiny Tags
  • Cardstock:  whisper white, real red, pumpkin pie, old olive, tempting turquoise
  • Ink:  basic black, markers:  real red, pumpkin pie, old olive, tempting turquoise
  • Punches:  1 1/4" Square, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Medium Jewelry Tag
  • Ribbon:  black

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews