Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ready... Set...

The NEW CATALOG is debuting July 1st, get ready to see some wonderful new products.  Please let me know if you would like a new catalog, so I can save one for you.  The cost is $5 for locals, and $10 for out of towners, which includes shipping.  If you would like a catalog for FREE, sign up now to join one of my monthly clubs and I will give you a copy as soon as I receive them.

To learn about my monthly clubs click HERE.  The prices currently listed reflect the current catalog.  As soon as I receive my new catalog I will be updating the prices of each club to reflect current prices and product. 


No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews