Monday, June 7, 2010

Stamping Yard Sale

I have been sorting and cleaning out my stamp room.  Since Stampin' Up! has announced their new color revolution I have decided not to keep some of my supplies and to share these great items with you.  Beginning June 17th (this is stamp day/night for June) you can come look through all of the items that are available and give your favorites a new home.  These items will be priced at greatly reduced prices, I hope you enjoy!


Items that will be for sale:
  • Stamp Sets - new and used
  • Stampin' Up! Designer Paper
  • Stampin' Up! accessories
  • Scrapbooks
  • Paper Packs
  • Scrapbook Paper
  • Ribbon
  • Misc. crafting supplies
  • and many more

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews