Friday, June 4, 2010

June Stamp Night

It's that time again - the June Stamp Class is coming up. 

Stamp Class
Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
at my home 
(if you need directions please call or email me)

Please R.S.V.P. by June 14th, which time you are planning to come. 
Remember to bring your own favorite adhesive.

$10.00  for 4 different cards
This workshop includes birthday or celebration cards.

Kits:  $10 unassembled or $12 assembled.  Postage willl be added for out-of-towners.




I love holding Stamp Class workshops.  I spend a lot of time choosing the cards to make (so many choices) and preparing.  And then I get to spend time with friends that share my hobby and enthusiasm.  It really is fun.

Remember...
  • If you have not placed your final order for the current catalog, come prepared to get those stamps and accessories that you must have before the new catalog comes out.Click HERE for your "last chance" lists.
  • Do you want your own free catalog?  Sign up for one of my stamp or technique clubs for next year and receive a catalog for yourself.  Click HERE for more information.
  • The Summer Mini Catalog is still active and you can get some wonderful stamps and accessories.  Click HERE to look through this catalog.  If you are still in need of a copy for yourself, email me with your name, address,and  phone number so I can get one to you.
  • If you have missed any stamp nights this year and you are still interested in making or getting the cards, email me which month you want to get so I can put supplies together for you.  You can see posts of monthly classes HERE.


No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews