Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day

I know that Father's Day was almost a week ago but I wanted to share the card that I made for my dad.

As soon as I saw this set from the Occasion Mini Catalog, I knew that I had to use the tools for my dad. My family is currently helping him remodel his kitchen, he always helping us with building and repairing things, he has spent many years as a carpenter. Therefore, I knew this was the perfect stamp to tell him how much I love him.


To color the image I used stampin' write markers and then blended with the aqua painter. I learned this techinique from Julie's blog, "no copic, no problem"

Stamps: For Father

Paper: chocolate chip, old olive, night of navy, watercolor

Ink: basic black

Punches: ticket corner, 1/4 inch circle

Accessories: stampin' write markers, aqua painter, copper brads, dimentionals

Techniques: aqua painter, sponging edges


~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews