Monday, June 16, 2008

Latest Scrapbook Pages

I have been trying to work on scrapbook pages lately and these are the most current ones that I have completed.



These pages were inspired from the cover of May's Stampin' Success magazine. I loved the original colors but I did bot have these available so I decided that I had to pick some new colors. I wanted to make it into a 12 x 12 page so this is what I came up with.


I cut the rose red paper to 8 1/2 x 10 1/4 then I inked the edges of all pages with chocolate chip ink. I made a wave pattern out of scrap cardstock and then traced it onto different colors. I then cut them out and and placed them criss cross on the page so that each color overlaps. I drew stitching lines on each wave to make it look like they are sewn onto the page. I then punched out several flowers and added them to the page.
On the facing page I created a mat 1/4 inch around the picture I decided to add. The bottom was cut 1-inch longer and then tied chocolate chip ribbon around the bottom. I added additional flowers that match the first page.


Paper: chocolate chip, rose red, tempting turquoise, so saffron, whisper white, close to cocoa DP, rose red DP

Ink: chocolate chip

Punches: spring flower boquet punch

Accessories: stampin' write markers (basic black), ribbon

Techniques: punches, inked edges, faux stitching


~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews