Friday, June 20, 2008

Nugget Box

I love to make these little boxes to give to people. On many occasions I have been able to use these as a quick thank you for someone.


I hate when I need a specific size and go to the store and they don't have the right size or they are out. Now I can have the perfect size or color for any occasion. Chris has created patterns to make any size of box. You can download these here at splitcoast stampers. Just scroll down the page to find all of the different sizes.

I made this box for someone at work that was going to be moving to a different school. My team wanted to tell her how much we appreciate her and I think that this worked very well.

I found this cute ribbon at Hobby Lobby and could not pass it up. I think that it really adds to the whole feel of the box.

Stamps: Seeing Spots, So Very, Alphabet Fun

Paper: certainly celery, whisper white

Ink: certainly celery, regal rose, so saffron, basic black

Punches: scallop, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle

Accessories: ribbon, sticky strip, address labels, hershey nuggets

Techniques: sponged edges


~Allison

1 comment:

Amydeanne said...

that is totally sweet! what a fantastic idea!

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews