Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Picnic

It has finally warmed up to summer weather this week. With all of this heat it reminds me of Sunday drives into the mountains to have an afternoon picnic. I can't wait until I can do this, so until that time I had to create my own picnic scrapbook page.

I plan to stamp a saying on the round tab. I decided to wait until I put pictures on so that the word can express something about the actual event.


Stamps: Little Shapes, Bugs & Kisses

Paper: garden green, whisper white, real red, basic black

Ink: basic black, real red

Punches: round tab

Accessories: buttons, white gel pen, stampin' write marker

Techniques: distress edges, faux stitching



I hope that you all enjoy this layout and have fun on your picnic's.

~Allison

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews