Friday, April 23, 2010

Butterfly Flight

 


 I cut the whisper white card stock with a window in the middle.  I cut the window leaving a 1" border around the outside.  I then cut the card stock to 5 1/4" x 4" with a 3/4" border for the window.  I then cut a 3 x 3 square to stamp the grass and butterfly and glued in behind the window.  I stamped the sanded background with chocolate chip ink on kraft paper and then sponged chocolate chip ink on the the side.  I tied chocolate ribbon around the kraft paper and then blued this layer on the white.


Here is another layout just a different direction.



Click here to see the inspiration for this card.



Card Recipe:
  • Stamp Sets:  Inspired by Nature, Flight of the Butterfly, Sanded Background
  • Cardstock:  whisper white, kraft
  • Ribbon:  chocloate chip
  • Ink:  chocolate chip, old olive, pumpkin pie

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews