Friday, April 23, 2010

Top Note Purse

I have loved seeing these little purses made from the top note die.  I finally made some for myself.


 I have loved using this "Cottage Wall" designer paper and hate to say good bye to it in a couple of months.



Here are a few of my favorite inspirations for this idea.
Jill's Card Creations
Perrywinkle Press 
Flowerbug's Inkspot 
Stamp with Tami (video tutorial)
Splitcoast
Splitcoast


Card Recipe:
  • Top Note Die
  • Cottage Wall Designer Paper
  • Ribbon
  • Boho Blossoms Punch
  • 1/2" circle punch
  • silver brads

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews