Thursday, April 22, 2010

Circle Purse

I fell in love with this little "Circle Purse"  when I saw it on "My Chic n' Scratch", and I just had to give it a try.  I decided to try my own version with some colors that are going to be leaving.  You can find the instructions and video to make this here.  You can find instructions to make the flowers here.


  I love how I can fill it with some little treats, coupons or some small 3x3 cards for mom or someone special. You can use any of your favorite colors and make a special purse perfect for anyone. 

 

Here is another one I tried using Night of Navy.



Measurements:
  • (2) 6" circle card stock
  • 5 1/2" matching Designer Paper
  • 1/2" x 6" strip coordinating card stock
  • cut lunch bag at 3 1/4"  (4 3/4" wide)
  • cut circle at 5 1/4" (cut off 3/4")

Recipe:
  • Circle Scissor
  • Designer Paper (mellow moss, night of navy) - cut 5 1/2" circle
  • Card stock:  mellow moss, regal rose, close to cocoa, whisper white, real red  - cut (2) 6" circle
  • Punches:  circle scallop, large oval , 5 petal flower
  • ribbon
  • brads, rhinestone, lunch sack, bone folder



No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews