Friday, April 23, 2010

Daisies - Top Note

I have seen tons of things made with these daisies (die cut) and wanted to make something for myself.  I saw this great idea on Becky Roberts blog from a friend and decided to put my own twist on it and try it for myself.    


 This one uses Real Red paper.




This one uses Rose Red paper.


I decided to make this in two different colors.  This way my stampin' gals could choose which color they would like better.



Card Recipe:
  • Die Cuts:  Daisies #2, Top Note Die
  • Cardstock:  whisper white, old olive, real red, so saffron, rose red
  • Designer Paper:  paper from craft store
  • Punches:  5 petal flower, 1/2" circle

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews