Friday, April 23, 2010

Round flowers

As I was visiting some of my favorite blogs I came upon Becky Roberts' post of this wonderful card.  I knew that I must copy it right away and share it with my stampin' gals.  I think that I want to try this same look in Perfect Plum next time.



Card Recipe:
  • Top Note Die
  • chocolate chip, old olive, rose red, whisper white card stock
  • Inspired Nature stamp set
  • chocolate chip satin ribbon
  • Boho Blossoms Punch
  • 1 1/4", 1", 3/4", 1/2" circle punch
  • large oval punch (leaves)

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews