Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monthly Club - Stampers 6

Join the Stampers 6 Club!

What is a Stamper's 6 Club?

Think of the Stamper's 6 Club as a way to get everything from your Stampin' Up! Wish List slowly and afford-ably - and some of it even for free! 

Updating your home Decor?   You can order Decor Elements in this club too! New designs are always being released.


What do I have to do?
Call me or e-mail me with a Stampin' Up! order totaling $25 or more once a month for just 6 months! There is no club fee, the money you spend is only in Stampin' Up! Product.

How does it work?
There will be 6 people in each club and each club will last for 6 months. Since there are 6 people spending at least $25, every club order is guaranteed to total $150 -- the minimum order amount needed to earn free stamp sets and products from Stampin' Up! Since there are 6 people and 6 months, this allows each of the club members to take a turn picking out free product. 

So it lasts for 6 months, but from when to when? These next groups will run from May 2010 - October 2010

How and when do I get orders to you?
You can call or e-mail me with your order and pay by Money Order, Check, or Credit Card. The orders and payment are due on the 20th of every month. 

Do I have to attend anything or host a workshop?
No! You are under no obligation to attend or host anything! Of course, you can if you want to!

What are some other club benefits? 
If the FREE Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets and FREE Shopping Dollars aren't enough for you, there are some other club benefits as well.
Check them out:
•FREE Idea Book & Catalog: 9.95 value!!!
•Receive FREE Mini Catalogs directly in the mail from Stampin' Up! Headquarters -- fresh off the press!
•All club members will receive $5 off one class and/or stamp camp that I teach in my home each month.
•All club members will receive 1 Club card per month with their order. This Club Card is a project included with your order to keep you inspired and get your creativity flowing.
•All orders will ship to my studio for proper sorting and distribution and can be picked up when they arrive or you can choose to pick it up at the following month's meeting night.


How can I join? Just e-mail me at stampinaunt@gmail.com or call me!  But space is limited, so contact me today! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Bubbles

Copyright Info

Text, images, concepts, and designs © Allison Whiting; All rights reserved. Nothing may be copied or changed without requesting permission from myself alone. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submissions. Most products used are Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, unless otherwise specified.

Total Pageviews